You can pay bills by going directly to the company or institution the bill of which you wish to pay, or through electronic payment. Many electronic payment options are available in many government services to citizens, residents and businesses alike. Those circles that have electronic payment service are as follows:
Water and electricity
This service is for the payment of electricity and water bills. You can pay through the website or go to a service counter at the Kahramaa building. click here to start the service.
Tel: +974 484 55 55
Tel: +974 484 54 84
Fax: +974 484 54 96
Health card renewal
This service allows you to apply for a health card. To view your application status or apply for a renewal online, click here to launch the Service.
Telecommunications service (Qtel)
- Pay/view your bill
To view or pay your bills you have to go in person to one of Qtel Telecom Centers or use on line Payment through eQtel. To start the service click here.
- To use Qtel electronic payment, you have to register. This requires the following steps:
- Obtain a PIN code and a login name from any Qtel customer service center.
- Go to Qtel website www.qtel.com.qa select your language and click on the eQtel link.
- Click on the "register" button" to go to terms and conditions page. After accepting, proceed to registration page.
- Complete the registration page with all mandatory fields and click register.
- Check your email for your password.
- Return to the login page, enter your login name and password and click login.
Zakah Fund Service
This service allows you to submit your Zakah donation through the internet. A credit card is needed in order to carry out this operation. Donation process consists of 2 steps:
- Step 1:Fill the donation form
You will be asked to specify your donation type, amount and your contact information.
All online donations are carried out through a credit card. In this step you will be asked to provide your credit card information. click here to start the service to start the service.